[Debconf-team] lightning talks with or without id?

Hi,

should lightning talks be registered with or without id in penta?

Which is quite related to the fact, that we dont have a lightning talk
scheduled yet and thus noone responsible for doing it.

Last year, lightning talks were collected in the wiki and only the whole event
had an id and was recorded as such. The videoteam has (a bit, not really
much) less work with just one id. If each lightning talk has an id, we would
release ~10 different short talks, else one big one.

Both has advantages and disadvantages when viewing them - what do you think?

regards,
	Holger