Re: [Debconf-team] lightning talks with or without id?

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 09:55:25PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:

> Last year, lightning talks were collected in the wiki and only the whole event
> had an id and was recorded as such. The videoteam has (a bit, not really
> much) less work with just one id. If each lightning talk has an id, we would
> release ~10 different short talks, else one big one.

IMO it makes sense to have small videos for the lightning talks.

From a scheduling POV, I've went with the event type "lightning talk"
option that penta offered me, assuming that they would be distributed over
the lightning talk sessions while ensuring that they didn't conflict with
my regular talks. As such, I think it might be easier to handle them as
separate talks in penta.

   Simon