Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf8 final report / deadline reminders

+ Holger Levsen (Wed, 22 Apr 2009 18:05:56 +0200):

> Hey,

Hey,

> On Sonntag, 19. April 2009, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> > > I do, it's just that we are a little low on (wo)menpower. Could I send
> > > you the sources (for openoffice) and you send me the sources and
> > > generated pdfs (*) back?
> > Okay.

> Cool, thanks!

Holger provided me with the .odt files, here are updated .odt and .pdf
files:

    http://people.debian.org/~adeodato/tmp/2009-04-24/sponsorpack/

Btw I think translating “conference” for “conferencia” in Spanish is
wrong: AFAIK a “conferencia” in Spanish is really a “talk”, and
“congreso” is what we use for an event spawning several days with
multiple talks. However, since “conferencia” is used everywhere, and I’m
no expert in translation to Spanish, I haven’t touched it at all.
debian-l10n-spanish may know more about this stuff. But it’s also not so
grave.

Cheers,

--
- Are you sure we're good?