Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf8 final report / deadline reminders

Hi Dato,

On Dienstag, 14. April 2009, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> I hope you find these comments useful.

I do, it's just that we are a little low on (wo)menpower. Could I send you the
sources (for openoffice) and you send me the sources and generated pdfs (*)
back?

regards,
	Holger

(*) I had some problems generated the pdfs with intended layout. It worked
fine for others using lenny. If you too would have the problem, I'd be happy
if you just fix the sources and we will find someone else to generate the
pdfs...