Re: [Debconf-team] Organizational Meeting Minutes, April 20th

Daniel,

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 10:12:21AM +0100, Daniel Silverstone wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-04-20 at 19:35 -0400, Richard Darst wrote:
> > - Talk selection
> >   - Ganneff will assemble the team this week.
> > - talk scheduling: Daniel S, Andreas T,  Tássia Camões
>
> Given I'll be working with Andreas and Tássia on scheduling, I'm happy
> to also assist Ganneff with selecting the talks if needs-be.

You are definitely wanted.  We seem to have lots of interested people
for selection and scheduling, so I'll let y'all self-organize and
update the DebConf9/Teams page as it gets sorted out.  Take
initiative, it'll be appreciated.

- Richard