[Debconf-team] food for late registrants Re: Regarding your DebConf8 blog post

Hi,

On Sunday 04 May 2008 15:43, Margarita Manterola wrote:
> announcing it :-\.  You can still register, of course, but you won't
> (at least not without asking for a special exception) be considered
> for sponsored lodging or food, nor for travel funding :(

I think we consider giving at least sponsored food to people who register
late. They work for us (well, for Debian), so IMO we can at least feed
them :)

That said, I also know we spend every budgeted cent we can afford to sponsor
more peoples travelling, so we would need to limit this to (for example) the
first 50 latecomers (optionally only if registered till $time til the
conference).

IMO something to keep in mind for next years.

regards,
	Holger