[Debconf-team] Regarding your DebConf8 blog post

DebConf8 sponsored registration and travel funding requests closed on
March 31st:

These are the mails that announced the opening of registration, and
the deadline:

In debian-devel-announce:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2008/02/msg00001.html (Feb 2)
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2008/03/msg00013.html (Mar 17)

In debconf-announce:
http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20080317.215443.4f03abc7.en.html
(Mar 17)

In the debconf blog (which is sindicated on Planet):
http://blog.debconf.org/blog/debconf8/mf_registration.dc (Feb 23)

The last one unfortunately doesn't state the deadline. But it was
still sent five weeks before the closing of the deadline.

I'm sorry if you missed them all, but I think we did a good job of
announcing it :-\.  You can still register, of course, but you won't
(at least not without asking for a special exception) be considered
for sponsored lodging or food, nor for travel funding :(

--
Besos,
Marga