Re: [Debconf-team] food for late registrants Re: Regarding your DebConf8 blog post

2008/5/5, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org>:

>  I think we consider giving at least sponsored food to people who register
 >  late. They work for us (well, for Debian), so IMO we can at least feed
 >  them :)

I also would like to get food for free for people who have proven to work
 for Debian (beeing a DD is IMHO an easy proof, others might be discussed).
 I could imagine that some people who registered right in time will not be
 able to come (for whatever reason - hey it is about six month between
 registration and the event).  So what about some balance: Get one late
 registrant feeded for one registrant who does not show up or something
 like that?

 I'm for strikt rules in general but I'm also for caring for our friends.

 Kind regards

           Andreas.
--
http://fam-tille.de