Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf10 - call for Location proposals

2008/8/12 Patty Langasek <harmoney@dodds.net>:
> Right. Because there are NEVER foreign visitors to the US EVER. There is no
> tourism here. At all. We're all draconian and evil people.

Well, I understand your frustration about several things said here.  But I might
add another reason which is probably neutral about US behaviour about
visitors: I have to apply for a passport that includes my fingerprint if I want
to go to US.  But I also do not really like to have my own government to keep
my fingerprint in their databases.  If I want to avoid this I can not attend a
DebConf in US (and so I do not consider attending).

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de