Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf10 - call for Location proposals

also sprach Andreas Tille <tillea@gmail.com> [2008.09.08.0851 +0100]:
> visitors: I have to apply for a passport that includes my
> fingerprint if I want to go to US.  But I also do not really like
> to have my own government to keep my fingerprint in their
> databases.  If I want to avoid this I can not attend a DebConf in
> US (and so I do not consider attending).

You will have to get one of those passports sooner or later anyway.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team; press officer

"i have made good judgments in the past.
 i have made good judgments in the future."
                                                      - george w. bush