Re: [Debconf-team] Some thoughts: DebianDay

2008/8/27 César Gómez Martín <cesar.gomez@gmail.com>:
> Yes, I think that Cáceres is the best place for DebianDay ;)
>
> Do you think it would be good to do it in a different place (i.e.
> University of Extremadura)?

IMHO in the specific situation that DebConf 9 is sponsored by
Junta de Extremadura we should try to traget specifically to these
people, advertise a lot in buildings of the junta and try to find
specific talks that might be interesting for this audience.  I see
two potential advantages in this strategy:

  - prove that we was worth the sponsoring
  - getting many attendees

See you

         Andreas.

--