Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf10 - call for Location proposals

also sprach Patty Langasek <harmoney@dodds.net> [2008.08.11.2324 -0300]:
> Wow. As frustrated as I get with my government at times, I don't
> think I've ever read such an offensive thread as this is turning
> out to be. But, don't worry, we Americans don't have feelings. And
> we're all Bush supporters. And the government is just going to
> lock everyone away that they allow through customs control.

I definitely didn't (intend to) suggest that this has anything to do
with American citizens. I am completely aware that you and 275 Mio.
other Americans have no responsibility for the No-Fly list, people
who are on there, or the general brainfuckedness of the TSA and the
Bush administration.

I also didn't mean to discourage DC10 @NYC. I just won't be able to
help out, that's all.

Sorry for any offense I may have caused.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team; press officer

it is ok to let your mind go blank,
but please turn off the sound.