Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf10 - call for Location proposals

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 08:18:04PM -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:

> I just don't expect many foreign people being approved for the
> visa. This worries me a lot.

Right. Because there are NEVER foreign visitors to the US EVER. There is no
tourism here. At all. We're all draconian and evil people.

Wow. As frustrated as I get with my government at times, I don't think I've
ever read such an offensive thread as this is turning out to be. But, don't
worry, we Americans don't have feelings. And we're all Bush supporters. And
the government is just going to lock everyone away that they allow through
customs control.

Geesh, people. Get a grip.

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski