Re: [Debconf-team] Sponsor logos still missing from the website

On 3/28/07, Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debconf.org> wrote:
On 10972 March 1977, Martín Ferrari wrote:

That should be active now.

I modified your css to not be only in px dimensions. I hate that, as
usually it breaks horribly if you have a slightly larger browser
window. Setting "margin-right: 37%;" for "#titleBar " made it look
nice(r), even with a 1680pixel wide window, with the pixel setting you
had it wrote the white debconf7 somewhere out of the image.

Sorry about that, but I've tried to mimic exactly the wiki, and it
used pixel based layout most of the time. I used ems in the infobox,
which is new, tho.

--
Martín Ferrari