[Debconf-team] Sponsor logos still missing from the website

On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 08:26:19PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>Canonical
>Univention
>
>need adding; their money has already landed. I'd like to ack them...

Add MySQL to that list now too.

Can somebody please do something about these soon please, or failing
that let me know how to it myself? It's now over a month since some
money landed, and we *really* should be updating the sponsor logos
list so that the sponsors can see...

"This dress doesn't reverse." -- Alden Spiess