Re: [Debconf-team] Sponsor logos still missing from the website

On Thu, Mar 08, 2007 at 08:17:02AM +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
>On 10952 March 1977, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>
>>>Canonical
>>>Univention
>>>need adding; their money has already landed. I'd like to ack them...
>> Add MySQL to that list now too.
>
>> Can somebody please do something about these soon please, or failing
>> that let me know how to it myself? It's now over a month since some
>> money landed, and we *really* should be updating the sponsor logos
>> list so that the sponsors can see...
>
>debconf-website team seems to be slow, yeah. :()

:-( That's becoming a problem. If we're short of website people, can
we find some more volunteers soon?

>You need debconf-data svn, media/dc7/sponsor_logos. _ in filename gets /
>in link.

Yup, thanks. I've found it now and sorted out most of the outstanding
logos myself. I'm just waiting on Canonical to tell us exactly which
artwork to use.

Purely in terms of sorting the entries, I've arbitrarily decided to
treat infrastructure sponsors (Gandi, Bytemark and fnb) as being worth
the equivalent of GBP 1,000. I hope that sounds reasonable to people,
if not please speak up.

Also, I'm not 100% clear what Gandi and fnb are doing for us. Joerg,
I'm assuming you know and can enlighten me?

Google-bait:       http://www.debian.org/CD/free-linux-cd
  Debian does NOT ship free CDs. Please do NOT contact the mailing
  lists asking us to send them to you.