Re: [Debconf-team] "Global" favourite

On Sat, Jul 08, 2006 at 03:49:22AM +0200, Safir Secerovic wrote:
> On Saturday 08 July 2006 03:33, David Moreno Garza wrote:
> > I'm quite surprised here, also. I started to search also for some
> > flights from Latin America and I found a price (yes again, roughly
> > search) for around $1950, which is just too much to SJJ, via United
> > on MEX-IAD-VIE-SJJ, compared to around $1100 for MEX-EWR-EDI in
> > Continental. Any of those represent a problem also for people not
> > holding an American visa and having to fly directly to Europe which
> > would make the prices even higher. So in most of the ways, it's a
> > difficult thing for us to travel to DebConf.
> >
> > Is there any kind of suggestion for people down here by the bid teams?
>
> You can fly to Sarajevo from Europe with number of airlines at an affordable
> price. There are connections trough Paris (Air France), Frankfurt
> (Lufthansa), Milan (Aeromexico+AlItalia) and even more. Prices should be
> around € 1300 euros not more!

Just for the record. If those tickets need to be sponsored, it means 200$ more
per person, which might make SJJ more expensive as an overall price than EDI.

Just talking about money here..

--
Jesus Climent                  info:www.pumuki.org dj:triplestereo.com
Unix SysAdm|Linux User #66350|Debian Developer|2.6.16|Helsinki Finland

If a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man.
		--Minister (A clockwork orange)