Re: [Debconf-team] Sarajevo text - c/o aj (DPL)

Hi!

* Safir Secerovic <sapphire@linux.org.ba> [060709 12:31]:

> Seeing your vigor in debunking this connection, I'd like to direct your
> attention to another group of potential terrorists in Edinburgh. Namely, the
> catering service which the Edinburgh team suggests on their wiki is "the
> mosque kitchen". [2]
>
> Now a simple Google search for "edinburgh mosque" will reveal as the first
> result "The Islamic Centre of Edinburgh Trust" [3].

Actually, when I google for "edinburgh mosque" the first thing I get is
a map, showing me at least two mosques in Edinbugh.  So just by the term
"edinburgh mosque" you can't know which mosques is meant.

Also note that, this term is NOT refering to the kitchen of a mosque
itself, but a kitchen very near a mosque (which is in fact lead by an
indian).

So, beside that your point is void anyway, I'm not pleased by the style
you brought it to our attention.

Guys, at this point we have two possibilities, to avoid the overall
atmosphere to became even more poluted:

- make this list moderated
- stop posting these kind of things, which can be interpreted as mud
  throwing (even if you state on irc, it wasn't intended as)

IIRC we talked about your impulsive behaving during the meeting we had
in SJJ.  I would recommend you to send mails only after you sleped over
them one night and reread them; if possible let them be reread by a
native speaker if possible to avoid things like that in the future.

If you think that's to much, we can still take the first option; it's
easier.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

PS:  No, I don't think we need to discuss that further on the list.