Re: [Debconf-team] "Global" favourite

On Saturday 08 July 2006 03:33, David Moreno Garza wrote:
> I'm quite surprised here, also. I started to search also for some
> flights from Latin America and I found a price (yes again, roughly
> search) for around $1950, which is just too much to SJJ, via United
> on MEX-IAD-VIE-SJJ, compared to around $1100 for MEX-EWR-EDI in
> Continental. Any of those represent a problem also for people not
> holding an American visa and having to fly directly to Europe which
> would make the prices even higher. So in most of the ways, it's a
> difficult thing for us to travel to DebConf.
>
> Is there any kind of suggestion for people down here by the bid teams?

You can fly to Sarajevo from Europe with number of airlines at an affordable
price. There are connections trough Paris (Air France), Frankfurt
(Lufthansa), Milan (Aeromexico+AlItalia) and even more. Prices should be
around € 1300 euros not more! This year SJJ-FRA-MEX return ticket was 1290 €
with taxes and everything. So, you just need to look at all options and if
you book in advance I see no reason why you should not pay aroud 1200 € for
the flight.

Regards,
Safir

--
Dojdov pak tajno moja, zvezda prakam da te povika...