Re: [Debconf-team] Fwd: Sarajevo text - c/o aj (DPL) - proof read

I made a mistake in wording, for that I appologise, but nevertheless,
without and mudding towards EDI, my message is:

- 'islamic' conference hall with kitchen/hacklabs in sjj. FREE. Rejected
- 'islamic' catering in edi. not FREE. accepted?

Regards,
Safir