Re: [Debconf-team] Comparing the proposed venues

On 7/7/06, Alexander Schmehl <tolimar@debconf.org> wrote:
Hi!

Yes, having a official document would change that completly (I guess),
but until you tell me for sure that out attendees who'll need to
get a visa can have an official document, telling them that they have
a visa and just need to pick it up, I'm unwilling to change the phrasing
in that wiki page.  Sorry.

Well only thing I can say now is what I was told (from highly ranked
official in the Ministry -  head of the dep. that is in charge of
Bosnian visas), and from the others that organized similar staff in
Bosnia (NGO meetings, festivals, conferences, etc.):
I'll try to quote:
When there is a need (and other ways of getting visa is to demanding)
it is possible to get visa on the border, which is (of course)
approved by Ministry, and that is usual procedure.

As I have written before, I will try contacting Ministry again on
Monday and get some kind of official document describing this
procedure

Ernedin Zajko
quote about LIFE, SOURCE and FREEDOM