Re: [Debconf-team] Comparing the proposed venues

On Friday 07 July 2006 13:32, Jesus Climent wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 11:27:40PM +0200, Safir Secerovic wrote:
> > Please correct this, their visas would be preapproved and it is not a
> > promise, since they would need to give us (the local team) their personal
> > data and email passport copies, but Ministry of Foreign Affair would
> > issue them visas and inform us of their issuance so that their visas
> > would just be waiting for them at the airport.  This is not a promise it
> > is a fact.
>
> Only if it can be done soon enough so that people can buy the tickets once
> they have the visa and it can be started already to get cheaper flights.

It can be done within a reasonable timeframe, and those people would have to
confirm their attendance of DebConf7 and we need to have a list of all those
people with their data offcourse. So, it is doable.

Safir

--
Dojdov pak tajno moja, zvezda prakam da te povika...