Re: [Debconf-team] Comparing the proposed venues

On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 11:27:40PM +0200, Safir Secerovic wrote:

> Please correct this, their visas would be preapproved and it is not a promise,
> since they would need to give us (the local team) their personal data and
> email passport copies, but Ministry of Foreign Affair would issue them visas
> and inform us of their issuance so that their visas would just be waiting for
> them at the airport.  This is not a promise it is a fact.

Only if it can be done soon enough so that people can buy the tickets once
they have the visa and it can be started already to get cheaper flights.

--
Jesus Climent                  info:www.pumuki.org dj:triplestereo.com
Unix SysAdm|Linux User #66350|Debian Developer|2.6.16|Helsinki Finland

Jack, please, I'm only an elected official here, I can't make decisions by
myself!
		--Mayor (The Nightmare Before Christmas)