Re: [Debconf-team] Comparing the proposed venues

On 7/7/06, Safir Secerovic <sapphire@linux.org.ba> wrote:

It can be done within a reasonable timeframe, and those people would have to
confirm their attendance of DebConf7 and we need to have a list of all those
people with their data offcourse. So, it is doable.

It is definitely doable, only thing we are trying is to get some
official document for those that don't  believe in that...

I have talked to person in Bosnian Ministry of foreign affairs who has
confirmed that, but today he is unavailable (meetings), so I will
tryto contact him at Monday...

And again: Definitely doable

Ernedin Zajko
quote about LIFE, SOURCE and FREEDOM