[Debconf-team] Comparing the proposed venues

Hi!

Currently it seems a bit complicate to compare the venues with each
other.  Neither the reports [1][2][3][4][5][6] we have written, nor the
informationen created by the local teams [7][8] work well, if you just
want to campare different aspects of them.

So I took the liberty to create a seperate wiki page for that, based
upon the location checklist we created previously [9].

It is available at:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebConf7/VenueComparison

I would like to ask members of the local team NOT to edit the page
directly; that page should be as short as possible and only compare the
answers to the questions; no wiki wars, no added stuff which looks or
reads nice, but has nothing to do with the question. (Sounds harsh, but
is meant friendly.)

But of course you are free to comment!  Especially if you think one
point was summarized wrong.

Links:
 1: http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20060704.132418.62ac823d.en.html
 2: http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20060704.130104.6c8268ec.en.html