Re: [Debconf-team] Re: translation for intel talk

On Monday 17 April 2006 06:58, Marcela Tiznado wrote:
> The translation is quite expensive, its another thing to care about...I
> would suggest somebody to do it as gwolf said, or maybe move that talk
> to debconf and leave a free space in debian day...I think I can still
> find some spanish talk to fill the space.
>
> What we do? :)

While I agree that we can probably^w do it our own, I also think the quality
_might_ be better _and_ we have enough to do already (so outsourcing this is
good). That said: how much is the translation ? is that number in our
budget ? And, didnt Intel wanted to pay that themselves or do I remember
incorrectly ?

regards,
	Holger