Re: [Debconf-team] Re: translation for intel talk

The translation is quite expensive, its another thing to care about...I
would suggest somebody to do it as gwolf said, or maybe move that talk
to debconf and leave a free space in debian day...I think I can still
find some spanish talk to fill the space.

What we do? :)