Re: Debconf 6 during the Linuxday in Germany

David Moreno Garza schrieb:

>>As a second problem some of us have to represent there companies on the
>>linuxday and would have no chance to join the debconf.
>>So I would really ask you to do the debconf on another date.

> Why am I feeling your mail is pretending to put DebConf6 as the "evil"
> event which will take DDs out of Linuxday? If I send the same
> "sensitive" mail to the Linuxday organisers, will they kindly move their
> schedule? Why are we the bad boys?

Your feeling is wrong.
Reason to ask for debconf move and not Linuxtag: Debconf is much easier
to move, as it has a much better and more flexible Orga-Team and
additionally not announced the date as the final one. And IIRC no final
contracts have been made yet.

> PS. 12'000 people? Really?

Yes.

--