Re: October 16 Debconf6 meeting

On Tue, 2005-10-18 at 07:45 +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> I think that the "national" company, Aeromexico, could maybe be
> interested in it as I suppose that other "big" companies such as
> Lufthansa, British Airways, Air France wouldn't pay much attention to
> our "small" thingie.

The other big company in Mexico is Mexicana, which is part of Star
Alliance (together with airlines like Air Canada, ANA, Lufthansa,
Spanair, United, Varig, etc.):
http://www.mexicana.com/

And for you Christian, and other French pals:
http://www.mexicana-france.com/

Cheers,

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net>   |  http://www.damog.net/