Re: Vaccinations

Em 16/06/2023 10:40, Enrico Zini escreveu:
On Fri, Jun 16, 2023 at 10:21:30AM -0300, Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana wrote:

I would imagine that you got shots for some of those, and not for *all*
of those.

Not for HepA, Typhoid fever, Japanese encephalitis and Malaria.

> I assume some may be relevant if one wants to explore the local street
> food scene

Everybody tells me: don't eat local stree food.

Not because the food isn't tasty, but because maybe my body can't deal every well with them. So, I will prefer to avoid local stree food.

Best regards,

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)
Belo Horizonte - Brasil