Re: Vaccinations

> What would be reasonable recommendations for a stress-free stay at the
conference and conference-organised local trips?

Some of those are covered in https://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/23/Faq

If you have some specific questions not covered there, adding new specific questions there would be a good way to find answers too.

This is still in our TODO list and looking for some volunteers to write some recommendations. For now some general info is in https://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/23/Faq#Tourism and https://www.keralatourism.org/destination/