Vaccinations

Hello,

I'm trying to work out in due time what vaccinations I might need for
better enjoyment of my time in Kochi.

The official Italian travel guidelines[1] have several recommendations.
Summarizing and translating:

* Diphtheria, HepA, HepB, Typhoid fever, Tuberculosis, Polio, Tetanus.
  Many of these are standard coverage, or standard coverage when
  traveling

* During monsoon and post-monsoon times (may to september), increased
  risks of Meningitis, Japanese encephalitis, and Malaria

I'm having a hard time getting an appointment with someone in the local
health care who can advise about specifics for my travel, and it's
likely that the local team knows better anyway.

What would be reasonable recommendations for a stress-free stay at the
conference and conference-organised local trips?

What would be extra recommendations in case one wanted to stay one extra
week after the conference to get to know the area better?

Thanks,

Enrico

[1] https://www.viaggiaresicuri.it/find-country/country/IND
   "Situazione sanitaria" / "Avvertenze"