Re: Vaccinations

Hi,

Em 15/06/2023 07:15, Enrico Zini escreveu:
Hello,

I'm trying to work out in due time what vaccinations I might need for
better enjoyment of my time in Kochi.

The official Italian travel guidelines[1] have several recommendations.
Summarizing and translating:

* Diphtheria, HepA, HepB, Typhoid fever, Tuberculosis, Polio, Tetanus.
   Many of these are standard coverage, or standard coverage when
   traveling

* During monsoon and post-monsoon times (may to september), increased
   risks of Meningitis, Japanese encephalitis, and Malaria

Here in Brazil we take the first shots of them during the childhood and booster shots after 40 years.

I'm not sure how it works in Italy. Don't you have?

Best regards,

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)
Belo Horizonte - Brasil