Re: Re: DebConf23 registration and CfP are open

> When should we expect to be informed on whether we've been approved to attend? Mostly to know when to buy plane tickets, etc...

If you applied for bursary, as per https://debconf23.debconf.org/schedule/important-dates/ July 16 is "Last day for bursary team review travel requests and make 1st round of offers to bursary recipients". If your traval bursary is accepted that will confirm your registration too. We need this information to give you an invitation letter.

The bursary team will be reviewing the registrations and I hope they will make an announcement about the criteria and dates soon for people not applying for travel bursary.