Re: DebConf23 registration and CfP are open

Hi,

On 6/12/23 15:21, Daniel Lange wrote:
The registration form can be accessed by creating an account on the [DebConf23 website](https://debconf23.debconf.org/) and clicking on "register" in the profile section. The number of attendees is capped at 300 this year. All registrations will be reviewed by bursary team, and completing the registration form does not guarantee attendance.

When should we expect to be informed on whether we've been approved to attend? Mostly to know when to buy plane tickets, etc...

Thanks,
-- Kunal