Re: Will pre-recorded only talk be accepted for DebConf22?

Hi,

https://lists.debian.org/debconf-discuss/2022/03/msg00022.html
The important point of the above idea is just collecting talks and archiving it.

Yes, it is an important Q&A session with a remote presenter, but it
doesn't focus on it.

Anyway, it seems that it is hard to do such a thing at this time.
Thank you for thinking about it.

Regards,

--
Kentaro Hayashi <kenhys@gmail.com>