Re: Will pre-recorded only talk be accepted for DebConf22?

Hi!

Em 28/03/2022 10:26, Kentaro Hayashi escreveu:
Hi,

I knew DebConf22 will be held as in-person event.
In recent DebConf, I could participate by submitting a pre-recorded
talk and attending live streaming for Q&A.

In DebConf22, can we participate in one of the presentations?

I guess not. DC22 will not be hybrid, it will be in-person, so talks are expected to be happen there.

[]'s

--
Daniel Lenharo
Curitiba - Brazil