Re: Driving from France to Prizren: visa requirements

On 2022-03-20 23:03 +0100, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> I probably will drive from France (next to Geneva) to Prizen, because it may
> be cheaper and easier this way (compared to fligh + rent a car, and since
> I'm planning to come with all of my family).

Apologies for thread-hijacking, but I was also considering driving
(from the UK, with my wife, mostly to have a 2-3 week camper holiday
in the area around debconf (and get stuff to Austria for an
expedition)), and have a similar question. People with
country-specific expertise may be able to answer both visa and covid
regs aspects.

It's about 9 countries and we are somewhat concerned that every country
will have different covid rules and there might be significant risk
of getting 'stuck' for a week or 10 days at a border with a failed
covid test which would rater spoil the excercise.

Obviously these things are subject to change and _might_ have all gone
away by mid 2022, but then I thought that about a year ago too...

Has anyone (e.g. you Thomas?) looked at the rules for tests and entry
etc for any of UK, France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Slovenia,
Croatia, B&H, Kosovo, Serbia, Albania? Is this actually a bad plan for
this year and best left for some other time?

Wookey
--
Principal hats:  Debian, Wookware, ARM
http://wookware.org/