Re: Driving from France to Prizren: visa requirements

Hi Thomas,

We are in the process of making an agreement with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
so that we may send a list of people needing a visa and a copy of their documents,
then they will confirm it and ask for people to send their passport via post to the embassy in Istanbul or consulate in New York.
This process has not ended, this is why we have not updated the website yet. It will be known soon.
Unfortunately, this is the only way we can deal with it. The Republic of Kosovo does not issue visas upon arrival, we asked about this
and it is not possible.

Regarding information about European countries visa requirements, you think we should have information about that?
If so, then we will surfe their official websites and make a guide.

Hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,
Enkelena