Re: Driving from France to Prizren: visa requirements

Hi

On Sunday 20 March 2022 23:03:36 CET Thomas Goirand wrote:
> I probably will drive from France (next to Geneva) to Prizen, because it
> may be cheaper and easier this way (compared to fligh + rent a car, and
> since I'm planning to come with all of my family).
>
> As the Adriatic Sea side is a very nice thing to watch during the
> travel, I've thought about a route going like this do:
>
> France -> Milan -> Venice -> Slovania -> Coratia -> Montenegro ->
> Albania -> Prizren.

Quick check on the internet suggests Croatia and Montenegro are fine assuming
your partner has a valid schengen visum (list includes cosovo and albania so
worth checking I guess)

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/non-eu-countries-where-you-can-go-with-schengen-visa/

Christoph