Re: Suggestions, questions and concerns about DebConf19?

On 08/11/2018 05:00 PM, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> On 08/11/2018 11:44 AM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
>> So you're saying that taking care of each other is not important for
>> Debian? Got it.
>
> It would be useful if you stopped coming up with extreme hyperbolic
> examples and then accusing the people who don't agree with you of
> something ethically unjust. It's not helpful, nor constructive.

Idiot-proof reading: my point was to say the organizers are not liable.
It is, of course, desired if we can help of each other. But you're not
an idiot: you just decided it was ok to distort my words and draw false
conclusions with it.

I very much agree with Wouter here, as always you're being over
aggressive, uselessly accusative. On top of that, when being told that
you've crossed the line, you're just evasive.

This is *not* an acceptable way to communicate on public lists.

Thomas Goirand (zigo)