Re: Suggestions, questions and concerns about DebConf19?

On Sat, 11 Aug 2018 13:28:34 +0800
Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:

> On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 12:51 PM, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
>
> > You did, have done, are doing, and will probably continue doing for
> > a couple of months a GREAT, INCREDIBLE job.

+1

This was my first DebConf and I chose not to offer my last name on the
registration, or at any point during the conference, and nobody seemed
bothered. I believe(?) there were some registrants who were entirely
pseudonymous. If one does not want one's name exposed publicly in an
online community, then just don't give a real name.

Take that one step further and accept a couple of the
privacy-respecting cryptocurrencies for conference payment, and
pseudonymous starts to become solidly anonymous.

Clayton