Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Proposing speakers for DebConf17

On 08/09/2016 15:25, maddog@li.org wrote:
> Trying to avoid all of them, or even attempting it, is a recipe for madness.

Indeed, you could choose any day and at least 12 high profile people
will have an additional interest that might conflict.

Tracking them might be useful though, because travelers might be able to
attend additional events close to (time wise and distance wise) to
DebConf. Might also make it easier to tell your boss "Oh sorry I can't
attend SomeConf™ this year because I already know DebConf is that week" :p

-Jonathan