Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bicycling + Swimming this evening

Hi Joachim,

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 02:39:35PM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, den 12.08.2015, 12:04 +0200 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> > I for myself will not exclude that I might go for a swimm in Neckar
> > at this place at some later point in time.  For DebCamp I think my
> > time is well spent to cycle to the said pool.
>
> just wondering: Is there a reason why your (very appreciated!) swimming
> opportunity reconnaissance seems to ignore the pool right next to us:
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=49.4212&mlon=8.6574#map=16/49.4212/8.6574

Christian has given one reason which relates to "more time in DebCamp,
leave the closeby stuff for DebConf" idea.  Another one is the price
which is 4Euro for the closeby pool (which is most probably fair since I
think it is for the whole day) compared to the 2Euro evening discount at
the other pool which is what I actually want to use.  I consider the
bicycle+swimming the stronger argument for myself but if somebody is
asking I provide this for completeness.

Hope this helps

      Andreas.

--