Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bicycling + Swimming this evening

Hi,

Christian, Tiago and my had fun on our trip to the pool and the
swimming.  We plan to do the same tomorrow.  Feel free to join
us 18:30 after dinner (and be sharp in time to let us arrive
at 19:00 at the pool - we will not wait).

Kind regards

      Andreas.