Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bicycling + Swimming this evening

Hi Andreas,

Am Mittwoch, den 12.08.2015, 12:04 +0200 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> I for myself will not exclude that I might go for a swimm in Neckar
> at this place at some later point in time.  For DebCamp I think my
> time is well spent to cycle to the said pool.

just wondering: Is there a reason why your (very appreciated!) swimming
opportunity reconnaissance seems to ignore the pool right next to us:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=49.4212&mlon=8.6574#map=16/49.4212/8.6574

Greetings,
Joachim

--