[Debconf-discuss] Bicycling + Swimming this evening

Hi,

long term DebConf attendees know that I feel responsible for organising
swimming BoFs.  My plan for today is to have dinner early (at about
17:30) start with my bicycle at 18:30 to direction Ladenburg that has a
nice pool:

    http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=49.4635&mlon=8.6091#map=16/49.4635/8.6091

It has evening discounts (18:00-20:00) for 2,00 Euro.  The bicycle ride
is a bit less than 10km and totally flat (not to say boringly flat) - so
arriving at about 19:00 leaves about one hour for swimming.  Feel free
to join me.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--