Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bike hire recommendation

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 03:45:38PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Iain Lane <laney@debian.org> [2015-08-12 15:14 +0200]:
> > I'll arrive at the Banhhof on Friday evening, probably about 7pm. I'd
> > like to pick up a bike to keep for the week - can anyone recommend a
> > good hire place near to the station that will be open then? Or if none,
> > then Saturday morning will be OK.
>
> The hostel has bikes available for hire, daily or for the entire
> period if you really need it. I will soon be posting more
> information about this, unless someone beats me to it.

Is it available for non-residents? Should have said - I'm staying at a
hotel ~25mins walk away, which is part of my desire to have a bike. :)

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain@orangesquash.org.uk ]
Debian Developer                                   [ laney@debian.org ]