Re: [Debconf-discuss] "Do not photograph" checkbox in registration

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 12:49 AM, Aigars Mahinovs <aigarius@gmail.com> wrote:
> if we can make a no-photo lanyard be double
> wide *and* light up when exposed to photo flash (like the pedestrian
> safety reflectors)

I actually tried to find those first for exactly that reason, and
settled for neon later. I was only able to find the latter earlier. On
the other hand, getting them custom-made at a reasonable price should
be doable, seeing that we would have almost a year's time.

If anyone wants to look for suitable lanyards as well, "high-vis" is a
good keyword for those reflectors.

Richard