Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bicycle?

Am Mittwoch, den 24.07.2013, 10:53 +0200 schrieb Giacomo Catenazzi:
> On 24.07.2013 10:45, Bruno Kleinert wrote:
> > Am Mittwoch, den 24.07.2013, 10:32 +0200 schrieb Sorina - Gabriela
> > Sandu:
> >> I was also thinking about getting a mountain bike to DebConf, it would
> >> be great to have a tour around. However, I wouldn't go for anything
> >> either too difficult or too dangerous :)
> >
> > I'd say, just take it with you as there seem to be some people
> > interested in cycling!
> >
> > In my case it's the same, I've got no experience on "real" mountains
> > with the bicycle, yet, and would like to begin carefully. But I think
> > Vaumarcus is a great chance to try things out! :)
>
> BTW on a previous discussion we had some links about bike tours:
>
> http://openstreetmap.org/?lat=46.8743&lon=6.739&zoom=13&layers=C
>
> http://www.veloland.ch/en/cycling-in.html?phrase=Vaumarcus
>
> and IIRC also a French site, which I didn't find anymore
>
> ciao
> 	cate

Veloland seems very helpful. In the documentation I found something that
it can also export GPX files for GPS! Awesome! :)

To add another (sadly German only) source: http://www.komoot.de/ . But
it fails to suggest a variety of bicycle or mountainbike tours from
Vaumarcus.

And for those who want to plan tours by hand:
apt-get install qlandkartegt ;)